Please join us for our Monthly Business Networking Breakfast.
Date: Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Time: 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Guest Speaker: Eric Stoller, President of the Les Brown Institute.
Eric has specialized in creating memorable events and training programs designed to increase personal performance, make new contacts and help companies and individuals reach their goals and dreams.
Eric has over 25 years of expertise in producing seminars and training programs. He has delivered over 5000 presentations and seminars in his career.
In addition, Eric has worked with the top experts in the field of personal development, including Brian Tracy, Denis Waitley, Herb Cohen, Jim Rohn, Og Mandino, and Omar Periu and Les Brown.
Eric's topics can include:
- GOAL SETTING MASTERY - HOW TO HAVE YOUR GOALS REALIZED WITH CLARITY
- CREATIVE POWER PROSPECTING
- TIME MANAGEMENT OF THE PRO'S - GET AN EXTRA 2 HOURS OUT OF EVERY DAY
- MOTIVATIONAL TIPS & TECHNIQUES
- CREATING A CONSTANT STREAM OF ENDLESS REFERRALS
- HOW TO STAY FOCUSED AND DOMINATE THE COMPETITION
- FOLLOW UP STRATEGIES THAT ELEVATE YOUR RESULTS
- PERSUASION TECHNIQUES TO USE IN YOUR BUSINESS & PERSONAL LIFE
This event is hosted by Past President Niall O'Leary.
Enjoy a traditional Irish Breakfast and engaging speakers. Meet and greet with local New York business people.
$25 for IBO 2017 Members who RSVP by 3:00 P.M. Monday, July 17, 2017.
$30 for Non-Members.
Please pay by credit card or check!
687 Lexington Avenue (between 56th & 57th st)
New York, NY 10022
Join the IBO Today:
Become a new member of the IBO.
Renew your 2017 IBO membership.
If you have any questions, contact us at info@IBONewYork.org.