IBO member, keynote speaker and small business expert Brian Moran is hosting #SmallBizEdgeChat on Twitter, Thurs., 3/19 at 2 PM ET.
Brian will lead a Twitter Chat exploring these questions:
1) Businesses across the country have been severely impacted by the #coronavirus. Tell us how your #smallbusiness has been affected.
2) If your team is working at home, how are you managing your remote workforce, your own productivity? What tools and apps are you using?
3) In many parts of the country, consumers have been told to stay home. For retailers that leaves e-commerce or social selling. Any tips?
4) How can service businesses that often depend on face-to-face meetings continue to do business at this time?
5) These are serious & scary times? Should we change our marketing/social media messages? How?
6) What are some good ways to manage cash flow?
7) Hardly any business, large or small, was prepared for a global pandemic. How should we prepare for next time—what should #smallbiz owners include in their preparedness checklist?
8) What do you need to help you get through these next few months? What’s your recovery plan?
9) Final thoughts – for now – on the #coronavirus and #smallbusiness
Follow the Twitter conversation and join in with your own comments. It's a great way for IBO members to crowdsource ideas and tips to keep your business going during the COVID-19 crisis.
on Twitter this Thurs. at 2 PM
Irish Business Organizationof New York, Inc.
©2021 Irish Business Organization of New York, Inc.